Homosexuals

November 26, 2008 | |

I think I might have hit on something somewhat unwittingly a while back. I said

"As if these guys are smarter than this guy."
And it has now become more apparent to me that the sheer ridiculousnesses of some of the members of the homosexual movement isn't helping it any. Look at all the leaders of social change in history who acted with honor, dignity and class. Rosa Parks was wearing a business suit when she was arrested. Martin Luther King was in a suit when he was shot. What do you think Susan B. Anthony showed up to the Syracuse Convention in? Not like this!

Maybe this is just another example of my outdated traditional western ideals coming out, but I for one could take homosexuals more seriously if they found some way to fit in with the rest of society in dress and decorum. And if that would in any way defeat the purpose of the movement I think we have conclusive evidence that the gay rights movement has little to do with homosexual marriage.

I see no reason why gays couldn't lobby for rights the same way blacks and women did if they are searching for the same kind of rights blacks and women did.

0 comments: