Popular Name?

January 23, 2008 | |

Music in Minneapolis is at it's best this week.

You could have caught the lovely Sophie Milman @ The Dakota. Sadly I missed it. I have been waiting for a while to go to one of her shows and ask her if she knows how to write out a chart. And when she says "yes" I will ask her to marry me. Seriously. And she sings! (Proof #1, #2, #3 and #4). And she has to be smart... continuing the trend of being perfect.

Friday - Dosh @ The Triple Rock Social Club
or The Good, The Bad, and The Funky @ Famous Dave's in Calhoun Square

Saturday - Michael Quinn and The Burbon Kings @ The Shamrock Bar
or Nachito Herrera @ The Dakota

Sunday - Big Bad Voodo Daddy @ Orchestra Hall

Thursday - Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto @ Orchestra Hall

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved the St. Catherine line in the lyrics until I did some research and realized I was ignorant of the other 4 Saint Catherines.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.