My Girlfriends Ex-Boy Friend

January 03, 2008 | |

Musicians are assholes


Reply to: comm-527602065@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-03, 5:10PM PST


Ya you heard me right!!!! . My girl left me for a dam drummer today, and he is ugly. she met him at a bar that he played at last night . he is just going to use her like you all do and then dump her with a STD. I have a real job , a nice car and I am romantic, and a very nice guy with a real job So I just want you all to know that I am going to spread the word about you Musicians. SO take your drum sticks and guitar picks and put them in your ASS

  • Location: HELL
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 527602065

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice how this guy immediately assumes, "he is just going to use her like you all do and then dump her with a STD," like that is all guys ever can and ever will do. This is really his mentality toward the subject and wishes he could do this before this "accursed drummer" can. He goes further and says, "I have a real job , a nice car and I am romantic, and a very nice guy with a real job." Is that really what life is all about, having some money and a nice car? I would hate to be this guy at the end of his life. Classic Example of an Aesthete.

Tony Pistilli said...

Good insight. I missed that while I was laughing away.

Don't forget that material possessions , if thought of as a cause of the end goal can be good. No smart girl should marry a guy without a job, car or who is a jerk. What good do you do the world if you don't have any money to care for yourself? Meeting your own bare minimum isn't selfish.

A "nice" car certainly isn't that minimum though.