Questions

October 01, 2009 | |

I learned early on in my life that asking the right questions in politics is a wonderfully fun experience. I'll explain:

A liberal literature professor was talking to a group I was in, explaining to us the imense worth of the "campus climate survey" which we will be taking in the coming weeks. He explained that this will inform "equitable and inclusive" action for years to come. He also mentioned that the last time a survey like this was administered was 11 years ago. Now, the witty minds out there know that this liberal bunch of manure needs to be outed, but how? The perfect question came out of the crowd: "so what was done 11 years ago"? [Long pause] "Well... I don't know, but I'd guess nothing".

And again, a residence hall was promoting it's Friday night "Condom bingo" as the best thing since sliced bread, and the question emmerges "What's the point"? [Long pause] "Well... it could be fun".

We just gotta ask the questions the liberals don't want to answer.

0 comments: