December 20, 2008 | |

My self-importance has been boiling over lately, so I created a second blog, Apolgus De Colegio. Actually the real purpose of "The College Blog" is so that when (if) I am in college my family will be able to read about all my humorous, fun-loving exploits. In other words a line has been drawn between the heavy (stay tuned here) and the lightweight (the other blog). So I was faced with a dillema today when I was diciding where to post a new post: I submitted my denunciation of resumes in the "tell us why your great" essay slot. I decided on Apologus De Colegio. Somehow I think keeping the two seperate is going to be very difficult. Which is a flatering statement about myself I think: not much comes that you can't comment on intelligently.

And today's depiction of Mary and Jesus!

"Virgin and Child" - (history here)






0 comments: