More Still

May 07, 2008 | |


I wised up my code a bit. It now displays only the digit I chose in a list, rather than every digit in a long print code way. And I am using uppercase letters. My lack of sleep was severely limiting my programing thinking...

A cursory study of the second digits (you'll note I forgot to change my a, b back to 0,1) revealed that there is no pattern in the first 10000 digits in base 10. My computer isn't powerful enough (or my script is to clunky) to go any farther and I want to get some sleep to avoid further lapses of thinking.


All of the really successfully blogs are dedicated to one, sometimes obscure, niche thing. This blog has literary commentary on song lyrics, discussion of the state of music today and mathematics using computer programing. It'd be a wonder if anybody read it.

0 comments: