Intelligent blogging

November 18, 2007 | |

I am a bit sick and have a lot of work to do. Thus, I'm not posting every other day. I like to spend a little time writing my posts. There is a little bit of a debate among me and some of my friends who also blog.

Some say that what you say is more important that how you say it.
Others say that everybody talks like dis on teh net so why tpye god.?
I say that if you are trying to be taken seriously, you have to take yourself seriously first.

So when I have the time to take my blogging seriously and type up a nice post, I will.

Nobody wants to read a bunch of uninformed garbage.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! You actually care about language. The moment we start to "non-conform" in language is the moment we cease to understand each other. There's a bible verse about tongues somewhere that illustrates this.